A game does not need to be revolutionary to be worthy of being called a classic. Classic board games are designed with a certain amount of longevity in mind. These games will usually last around 20 or 30 years before being replaced with newer games that offer more complexity and gameplay. Here are a few of the best vintage games available today along with a brief description.
• Clue- Although this game is based upon the mystery detective Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s fictional investigation of the murder of the most famous detective in the world today, the game is actually based on an earlier mystery from the 19th century. The object of the game is to discover who the murderer is by searching for clues and working the case. throughout the game, you need to build your evidence in order to develop a case against the correct person. The primary interface in the game is a map showing you the general location of the suspects and where you need to find them. The other interface functions as a blackboard that shows you what evidence has been gathered to date.
• Fear for Sale- Fear for sale is a real-life horror video game developed by Sync interactive company. The object of the game is to protect valuable jewels by purchasing a pawn and protecting the jewels. You have to do this by completing missions and encounters throughout the game. The game uses narrative as well as cards for further progress.
• Dead Space-Dead space is a survival horror video game developed by Visceral Games and Electronic Arts. The game revolves around trying to escape the planet after the Necromorphs lock you down. You have to use your weaponry and vehicles to do so.
• Nightfall- This is an adventure game that allows you to explore the world while trying to find your sibling. You are attempting to find him in order to bring him back to your home. During your journey, you will come across several NPCs that will talk to you. These characters will lead you to new areas and new game modes.
• Rise of the Argonauts- Rise of the Argonauts is an action-adventure video game that was developed by Mythic and published by Microsoft Studios. The game is set in the Argosian Golden Isles. The game is mostly based on the online role-playing game.
• giveaways- This is a Kinect fitness video game that allows you to get into shape at home. It is the pre-order bonus for Xbox Kinect. The game mainly focuses on strength training as well as cardio and flexibility.
• Zumba Fitness- Zumba Fitness is a fitness video game originally designed for the Wii system. It has been widely available since its release.
There are several other Kinect fitness games available, which can be purchased via various gaming stores. These games are designed to target the Mov constructor in the population. The fitness enthusiasts are invited to get into shape at home through the Wii fitness tools and the Kinect itself.